Tuesday 8 July 2014

My collection of Quotes

  1. Tourists don’t know where they’ve been, travellers’ don’t know where they’re going."   
  2. We are the One, Who get “Disabled by a Curve, Dismantled by a Glance & Devastated by a Smile”.
  3. Life happens when we are busy in planning.
  4. Hum hi hum hain to kya Hum hain Tum hi tum ho to kya Tum ho.
  5. Ek ladki ki height kitni honi chaiye……Itni ki wo ladke ke Dil tak pahunch sake….
  6. A person does what he can, until his Destiny is revealed.
  7. “Maine suna hai ki Lift ki deewaron ke kaan nahi hote”
  8. “I do cz I must do”
  9.  “You say it best when you say nothing at all”
  10.  In Boxing, the best punch is delivered a step back.
  11.  The most horrible thing is not “Horror”; it’s the “anticipation of the Horror”.
  12.  “Live and Let Die”.
  13.  Nature has a way of denying you what you want desperately until you don't crave it any more.
  14.  Life se mujhe sabkuch chahiye, aur agar kuch bhi nahi mila to bhi chalega.
  15.  “EAT, PRAY, LOVE”
  16.  “Lamhon ne khata ki, sadiyon ne saza payee”
  17.  For attractive lips, speak words of kindness.
  18. Fair is what we see, Fairer what we have perceived, Fairest what is still in veil.
  19. First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.
  20. “Live free” or “Die Hard”.
  21. "a man can do as he will, but not will as he will,"
  22. Dream till you live….Chase till you die.
  23. “What lies behind us, and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson. 
  24. “Don’t judge my emotions by my words….just look into my eyes.”
  25. I look beautiful when dozen of people apply make-up on my face in front of the mirror for hours.
I feel beautiful when I do the work I like most without looking into the mirror for days.  –Anne Hathaway

26.   Journeys end in lovers meeting – William Shakespeare

27.  A kiss makes the heart young again and wipes out the years.” – Rupert Brooke

28.  “If you press me to say why I loved him, I can say no more than because he was he, and I was I.” – Michael D. Montaigne

29.  “Ever thine ever mine ever ours” – Ludwig van Beethoven

30.  Love like you've never been hurt”

31.  “Cry when you lose, cry when you win, feel the sports and don’t cheat”- Roger Federer

32.  “I love fight but not violence”


33.  The art of conversation is telling someone a little less than what they want to know.

No comments:

Post a Comment